Support to be Sugar-free
This was me at the thought of giving up sugar and processed carbohydrates!... and yet I had a generally healthy diet, AND had all the knowledge and tips at my finger tips to make changes relatively easily and smoothly.
BUT the issue was I was addicted!! This was a horrifying revelation for me, as a Nutritional Therapist I am expected to 'walk my talk' and to recognise all the signs and symptoms of sugar and processed carbohydrate addiction. (You can read more about My Sugar-free Journey HERE if you would like).
I know this journey can be a tough one and I am here to make that journey easier by...
- Helping you with the preparation stage, let's make things easier by 'getting your ducks in a row' to begin with - ingredients, meal planning, snack suggestions and possibly supplements.
- Supporting you with delicious, nutritious meal ideas that will nourish you and keep you feeling full, this will help minimise cravings, if you have any.
- Giving you information that helps you understand what the h*** is going on in your body, making you realise that so much of what we feel is actually chemicals and hormones.
- Handouts, PDFs as and when required.
- Giving email support between sessions as part of a coaching package.
The first step is to set up a free 30 minute taster session so you can experience how I work, you can do this HERE
Please note appointments can be rearranged up to 24 hours before hand at no extra charge, after this all appointments, including missed appointments, are charged at the full amount.